Sunday, August 24, 2014

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

         My name is Tasya Putri Permatasari Setiabudiawan, I was born in February 1st 2000. So, im 14 years old now. My favorite color is blue turquoise. I really likes a spicy food and everytime I bought a drink, I always order a mineral water, so I think, a mineral water is my favorite drink. My hobby are eating, chatting, reading, and playing ice skating. 

But, now ice skating is not my hobby anymore. Ice skating now become my second priority after studying. I’ve already join many competition in Indonesia, even out of the country. I’ve been to US, Thailand, Phillipine, Korea, and Malaysia to join the competition. I really love ice skating, whenever I feel sad, I always skating, because, sometimes ice skating help me through my problem in life. And sometimes ice skating teached me something, like we cannot give up when we have a problem and we have to work hard to achieve something that we want. Like this quotes, “No pain, no gain”. That’s why I really love skating, because ice skating is not just an ordinary sport.


I grew up in Bandung with all my family members. My father’s name is Budi Setiabudiawan. He is a Pediatrician. My mother’s name is Elisa Kurniati. She is a notary. I have two brothers. My first brother’s name is Todia Pediatama, he just finished his college in faculty of medicine at University of Pandjajaran Bandung. My second brother’s name is Tovan Perinandika, he also studying at University of Padjajaran Bandung with the same subject also.

My school now, is at 3 senior high school in bandung, before, When in junior high school, I was dreaming to be a student of 3 senior high school, because 3 senior high school is one of the best school in Indonesia. Now my dreams came true. I’ve graduated from 5 junior high school and istiqamah elementary school. Later on, I want to study at University of Padjajaran too, to study about law. When I’m older, I want to be a notary like my mom and I want to make my family proud of me, even my country. Someday, I will representing Indonesia in the worlds competition like sochi or maybe Olympics and I will make everyone proud of me. Yeah, that’s my dream J







2 comments: