Sunday, November 16, 2014

MATSWAPATI

Indonesia is a country that is very rich. Cultures, territories, and natural resources are some of the wealth of Indonesia has. But lately, all the wealth that Indonesia has have been stolen. You must be having a lot of questions right? Why our cultures have been stolen? It happened because the Indonesian people themselves are less concerned with what Indonesia has. With all the problems that Indonesia has about other country that stolen our culture, my school thought about what should we do to help the government.
            Then, my seniors suddenly had an idea to make some festival that will introduce or maybe make us remember again how beautiful culture that we had. After 1 year prepared and choose the date. Finally, the result is we will held the festival on 27th of September 2014 and the name of the festival was MATSWAPATI. And on the festival, I will be the running committee. I was responsible for publishing the festival around our neighborhood and selling tickets.
            On 27th of September 2014, MATSWAPATI was held at Lapangan Bali near my school. In the morning my seniors told to come early at 5am. But, im not such a very good juniors so I was late, I came at 6am thank god my seniors didn’t get mad. After we pray together for the festival to run smoothly, the first event is begin. The first event is parade. The parade was participated by some junior high school, elementary, and kindergarten. After the parade was opening ceremony, in the opening ceremony, we invited the major of bandung, Ridwan Kamil to come to the festival. When the opening ceremony was held, I couldn’t see it because I have to stay outside all day long for selling ticket and guard the ticket booth.
            Because of standing all day guarding the ticket booth finally I can saw the guest star of the festival, Glenn Fredly. He sang his hits song terserah and many more. Finally the festival ended with the debus performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment