Sunday, January 25, 2015

MY NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAY

Last few week, i ended my first term in my school, so i got a chance to have a vacation. while it also coincided with the arrival of the new year holidays. my school gave me a three weeks holidays and I'm so happy about it. finally after a long terms full filled with a lot of homework, some test, and another activities i had a long holidays. before i can felt my long holidays without some school activities i had to came to my school to picked up my scores in the first term of school. of course, i felt really nervous about it because my holiday could be ended with the punishment activities, but as i know result may not betray of the hard work. so yeah, I'm glad after i picked up my scores, my score isn't really bad, ya maybe so so lay :p not bad, not even that good. but ya, I'm glad that i didn't have to   repeat my subjects though. so..... after i funded out my scores, then the holidays begin... my first week of holiday, i didn't do anything fun, i felt so boring because what i can do only practice practice and practice (as you know I'm an athlete of figure skating in indonesia hehe) but it was fun because instead only sleeping and eat in my house, i can practice for a long time. and I can met all my friends in the mall where i practiced my skating while i had a break in the middle of my skating practice. and i got a chance to watched a movie that i want to watched. in the new year's eve, i went to my villa that located near Ciater (hot spring villas) i spent there with my family, and that view though.... its really beautiful because i could see my own town from above.
after spent my first week of my holidays in Bandung, i went to jakarta for the second week with my parents. i stayed in jakarta for about a whole week. but of course itsnt for my holiday :( it is for my skating training. i spent my whole week in jakarta. i arrived in jakarta in the morning of my monday in the second week of my holidays, i practiced in the mall named "Bintaro Xchange Mall" located in South Tangerang. when i arrived, i right away went to the ice skating rink because i had a lesson with my coach, coach ague and coach jhonny, they are my coach in the ice skating. my head coach is coach jhonny, coach agus is only my choreographer coach. after i finished my training in the first day, i went to the hotels which is hotel santika, hotel santika is really near with Bintaro Xchange mall, so the transportation that i used is taxi. the next day, my international coach is arrived in jakarta from Manila, Phillipine. his name is Coach Leonardie Aranton, but i called him Coach Leo. when he's around me, i got to practice a little bit harder than before because all he wants only perfect when I'm on the ice. i practice in the morning with coach Leo and coach Jhonny first, usually i practice 3 hours in the morning and then 2 hours in the night. in the night, i practice again with coach Leo, but coach jhonny cannot teached me at night so, sometimes coach agus replaced him. and thats all i did in the whole week of my second week of my holidays. and here we go my last week of holidays... i felt so sad:( my last week of holidays, i spent it in malaysia, but also itsnt for my vacation, but its also for my skating training. yeah it feels so sad because i can't spent my holidays like my friends did. but, what can i do about it? but other than that, i felt glad, because i can earned a lot of lesson for my skating life. and i hope all my hard work it will worthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment